Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What do you do after work?

It's very interesting for me to know answers for this question. You come home from work with eyes as this man or woman in the left side. And what do you do? This is quite the transformation from my usual after-work/post-rat-race routine, which consists of the following:

- Collapse on to couch for half an hour, sighing and moaning about tomorrow's work day, which will commence in a little over twelve hours
- Cajole myself into going to the gym
- Put on gym clothes, flop back on the couch
- Flick on the TV and scroll through 150 channels, only to realize that there is nothing that will hold my interest. Come to think of it, last time I checked, I don't even like TV
- Get up and slump over the computer. Check my e-mail, browse online catalogs
- Eat
- Look at the time. Realize it's almost bedtime and feel a sense of disappointment that my evening was fairly useless. Again
- Read something
- Sleep

And what do you do after job, when arrive at home?

2 comments:

Александр said...

As for me, after work I try to do something, which let me forget about day routin. I meet with my girlfriend or friends, watch a good film or listen good music(lounge or chillout) and try to relax.

Spomoni said...

You prefer rest more than different activities?