Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Aunt Lena and young guy

Sample of the erotic text.

Has Not haved time to I that нибудь think, as she with these word has handily joined with me trousers and undershorts. My member спружинил about rubber of the cowards and appeared in the whole its beauty before person of the aunts Flaxes. I, the whole red from embarrassment has battened the head upwards and goggled on protruding from ceiling of the wire not knowing that to do.

Vaaau...Otrastiiil! -has long stretched she, conducting finger on my акшутв:
What beautiful and big! And what else my YUlike comes short? Well if her no need- I itself воспользуюсь this splendid horseradish! .

And with these word she has grasped my member both hand and has put itself in mouth. I not have quite understood her(its) word, was taken aback from unexpected tumbling of the deal and having lurched miraculously remained on chair, but she locked eye and as if not having noticed this was taken actively with хлюпаньем to draw off. Suckled she much skilfully, sometimes coming off from member and quickly processed the head by its strong language. Rumbled she, as cat, but when completely засовывала in its mouth my немаленький organ published the deaf moan. The Member she заглатывала under different corners and with miscellaneous by intensity, stroking from time to time one hand my egg. Sometimes she having swallowed my instrument abutted against the nose in my лобок and for seconds five замирала in this position. But I in this moment felt that my stallion occupies her(its) throat and mouth completely. Overhand, the whole process looked very striking! The Vapour(pair) once she not taking out member изо рта and continuing suckle was turned over on ninety degrees so that her(its) head turned out to be beside me between legs. А before my eye in her(its) распахнутом on bosom robe turned white greater and appetizing milking. Interesting that I under such deep and intensive blowjob absolutely did not feel her(its) teeths- aunt much deftly did the blowjob! see специалистка! Yes and most her this deal see much liked, she has even put its hand to itself between legs. And me was so обалденно that at some moment I was weakened, my legs were cut and I a little do not.

Wait, aunt Lena - has ed I her:

Give I tear on floor... Beside me мелькнула thought that somehow awkwardly to name the woman on You and aunt , when she keeps your standing bolt beside itself in рту. But ma of my girl, not turning on this no attention with reluctance has released my member and when I спрыгнул with chair has quickly dragged with me trousers with tanktop.

Ooo! What banks beside you! -has said she ironning me one hand on muscle of the hands and bosom , but other masturbating my member, and has having continued:

Well all you has got, красавчик! Now I you simply so not отпущу and you are obliged, what follows to fire the hungry aunt!

With этимо word aunt Lena has pushed me on bed, but itself quickly скинув its халатик and remained in one fine black panties again ed ртом to my member. Little пососав and carefully having licked my egg, she стиснула between their own bosoms my трепещущий end and became трахать them him(it), sometimes grabbing ртом вылезающую from ложбинки of the bosoms head member. The Bosom she had sometime fifth size, little отвисшие and мягковатые. Even one tit completely did not fit in two my palms by built pump and run on him, as if character to slip between finger. I always preferred springy девичьи bosom, but here was so much enthusiasms and desires that I hardly controlled to not to finish from touch of the greater bosoms of the mature women(woman).

I much, much want to feel the твою a blackjack in itself! Podozhdi, I bring rubber - воскликнула she and has run in the other room. See, as spectacle woman on loafer-brad to rub their own jumping under each step buffer to carry for condom was of interest. Run her drunk and on brad was it is difficult- she a little did not fall, titses brought her(it) from sides aside and to run easier, she became to hold their hand...

Raspechatav packing контрацептивов, aunt Lena quickly and very professional parcel of land ртом condom on my вздыбленного friendly. Has Then removed the panties, has grasped the member a hand, has sat down on him and slowly entered my organ in vagina on the whole length gravely застонав. But afterwards she became to jump on me, as заведенная, sometimes bending down and completely coverring its big bosom my person, говоряТебе likes my udder, красавчик? kiss Him(it)!

No comments: